Bottletot is the most cost effective, time saving stock control system on the market. Each system comes standard with over 800 labels. No matter how big or small, Bottletot is designed to save your business time and money.
What is BOTTLETOT
BOTTLETOT is computer software designed to print self-adhesive labels that stick onto the side of the spirit bottles. These labels facilitate a quick and accurate stock take process by eliminating guesswork. Once you have loaded the software onto your PC, your only ongoing expense is for the labels. As you only print what you need there is no wastage.
BOTTLETOT allows for diversity. Each sticker is accurately calibrated to fit spirit, shooter and liquor bottles. The stickers for 750ml bottles are divided into 30 tots. Bottletot will work on any operating system and any printer.
Have you ever considered the difficulties faced by tavern owners, hotels, restaurants and social clubs in keeping tabs on liquor stocks? Daily control is a nightmare being a hit and miss affair. It involves expensive tools, inaccuracies, dishonest staff and loss of stock. The slow process of manually measuring each bottle results in loss of profit and trading time.
BOTTLETOT will allow you easy stock taking, tighter controls, total accuracy, absolute uniformity, maximum profit and the preference among all bar and restaurant owners who sell liquor in 25ml tot units.
Designed by a tavern owner, the BOTTLETOT system can be adapted to fit all bottles of any shape. Every bottle will have its own sticker with its own unique calibration printed on. As long as you can count, you will be able to determine your exact stock at shift end without lifting the bottle off the shelf or removing it from the optic.
1. No bottle, upright or optic has to be removed from the shelf to count stock
2. Labels can be fitted to the bottles in the store room and issued by number
3. New bottles can be calibrated in hours.
1. Date is printed on all labels
2. Product name is printed on all labels
3. Account number printed on every label
4. Optic labels are marked with an "O" and printed upside down
5. Every set of labels can be colour coded for different staff or bars
6. Every label has easy to read numbers
7. All labels will be numbered as per your usage, all starting from number 1 and increasing as you print more labels, so you can now monitor how many bottles of each product has been labeled and used
Please contact us for a quote or for more information on BOTTLETOT
Cell: 084 081 3016
Cell: 083 738 5229
Cell: 083 601 9053
Cell: 084 881 7040
Cell: 082 544 1666
Cell: 083 973 8893
© 2019 bottletot | Agent login | Developed by